Who is a citizen
Is a person who belongs to a particular country.
>A citizen has full rights as a member of that country either by birth or by being granted such right.
>A citizen of a country is expected to beyond a patriotic to his or her country.
What is citizenship
>Is the condition of being a citizen of a certain community with the right and duties that go with such status
> Is the legal right of a person to belong to a particular or country
Types a citizenship
1. Citizen by birth
2. Citizenship by descent or kinship
3. Citizenship by regulation on naturalization.
4. Citizenship by birth both parents father and Mother or marriage.
Citizenship by birth
This is the type of citizenship by being born in country were both parents of the give person reside
Citizenship by descent or kinship
A children who is born in Tanzania and one of his or her parent is a citizen Tanzania .
Citizenship by registration or naturalization
A person who born outside of Tanzania one of her or his parents is a citizen of Tanzania . However after aged 18 such a person has to apply to the ministry of home affairs
Citizenship by marriage
A foreign woman who marries a citizen of Tanzania may register for citizenship.
He or she must make an earth promising to be good citizen and to be loyal to the constitution of the centered republic of Tanzania.
IMPORTANCE OF CITIZENSHIP
The important of citizenship are as follows:-
1.It enable a person to exercise his or her legal right in the country
2. It allows a person to participate in civic activities such as voting
3. It enable a person to get service which are granted to get service which are granted to citizen only.
4. A citizen has the right to participate in the political and economic activities of the country.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CITIZENS
Are the things a person has to perform as a rule .A citizen has to do certain things in the country in which he or she is a citizen
A. Personal responsibilities
1. Takes care of himself or herself
2. Behaves in a civil or respectful manner.
3. Considers the rights and interest of others.
4. Accepts responsibility for his or her action.
5. Supports the family.
B. Political duties or responsibilities
1. Participate in the country civic affair such as attending political meeting.
2. Take part in electrons.
3. Take part in building and consolidating democracy.
4. Help to develop public policy .
5. Advocate favorable policies and legislation.
6. Acquire and use information in order to make good decision .
c Social responsibilities
1. Protect his or her country from its enemies
2. Promote fairness ,equality and social justice.
3. Respect the right of fellow citizen
4. Obey the law of the country in order for everyone to live in peace and harmony.
D. Economic responsibilities
1. Pay taxes and other statutory payment to the government
2. Do lawful productive work.
3. Participate in community development activities.
Advantage of fulfill civic responsibilities
1. Reduce rate of crimes
2. Create peace ,harm and love during political ,social ,economic activities.
3. Right of the people are respected .
4. Good living standard
RESPONSIBILITIES OF CITIZEN TO SPECIAL GROUP