STD 7 EXAM RESULTS Mbogwe DISTRICT | MATOKEO DARASA LA SABA WILAYA YA Mbogwe
STD 7 EXAM RESULTS Mbogwe DISTRICT | MATOKEO DARASA LA SABA Mbogwe
Matokeo Ya Darasa La Saba 2023/2024, STD 7 EXAM RESULTS, MATOKEO DARASA LA SABA, Matokeo Darasa La Saba 2023, PSLE RESULTS 2023, , MATOKEO DARASA LA SABA | NECTA PSLE RESULTS, matokeo ya darasa la saba, ANGALIA HAPA MATOKEO YA DARASA LA SABA 2023, JINSI YA KUANGALIA MATOKEO YA DARASA LA SABA 2023,
The decision to establish NECTA was a follow-up of an earlier move, in April 1971, when Tanzania Mainland pulled out of the East African Examinations Council (EAEC) to conduct her own examinations.
Zanzibar pulled out of EAEC in 1970. Before the pull out, between 1968 and 1971,
Tanzania sat for foreign Secondary School Examinations conducted jointly by the East African Syndicate, which before then were conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate alone.
The Examinations conducted by the Cambridge Local Examinations Syndicate then were the School Certificate and the Higher School Certificate Examinations.
The School Certificate Examinations was taken by the African Students for the first time in 1947 and that of the Higher School Certificate in 1960.
To be the Centre of Excellence in Quality Education Assessment and Certification.
To Provide Fair, Efficient and Effective Educational Assessment.
To serve you better anywhere and everywhere ! Your satisfaction is our pleasure.
The Functions of National Examinations of Tanzania
To formulate examinations policy in accordance with the principles of education for self reliance and the education and training policy
To ensure responsibility for examinations within the United Republic of Tanzania and to make provision for places and centres for examinations
To receive from other persons or bodies of persons reports or other material affecting examinations policy and from from time to time to consider and review examinations policy as circumstances may require
To co-operate with other persons or bodies of persons in the orderly development of an examinations system in the United Republic of Tanzania
To conduct examinations for, and to grant, diplomas, certificates and other awards of the the council
To act as the body which shall facilitate, administer and supervise foreign examinations in Tanzania.
Primary School Leaving Examination (PSLE)
This is a selection test which enables the government to select form one entrants for its schools. Students who get selected and those who are not, receive certificates. PSLE is administered in the second week of September every year.
The objectives of PSLE
The objectives of PSLE are to assess learner’s skills and knowledge gained in the different subjects at primary school level;
to assess learners understanding of the basic skills and abilities in reading, writing and arithmetic and the extent that they can use such skills in solving pertinent problems in life;
and identify learners with the capacity to continue with secondary education and other training institutions.
Eligibility of Candidates who Seat for the Examination
Any pupil who has completed standard seven in both government and private schools can be registered and sit for this examination.
1. Civic and Moral Education
3. English Language (Kingereza),
4. Mathematics (Hisabati),
5. Science and Technology (Sayansi)
6. Social Studies and Vocational Skills (Maarifa ya Jamii)
Description of ‘Codes’ Used by NECTA in Examination Results
* S: Results suspended pending clarification of observed anomalies either in candidates’ entry details, involvement in cases of irregularities or misconduct in the examination.
Results suspended due to centers or schools’ failing to meet registration requirements (i.e. centers with less than 35 candidates).
* E: Results withheld, pending proof of candidates’ payment of requisite Examination fees.
* I: INCOMPLETE Results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment (CA) scores in all subjects offered.
I: Incomplete results due to candidates’ missing Continous Assessment(CA) scores in one or more subjects offered but not all.
* W: Results withheld/nullified or canceled due to proven candidate’s involvement in cases of dishonesty or irregularities before, during or after the examinations.
* T: Specific subject(s) results are transferred to the previous year after a candidate was proven with illness during the examination.
ABS: Candidate missed to take the Exam.
FLD: Candidate failed the Exam.
X: Candidate did not appear to take the exam for the particular registered subject.
Steps guides you to get your PSLE Results 2023
1. Go direct to NECTA official Website www.necta.go.tz
2. Click on “Results” from the Main menu.
3. The “Results” window will show all results available.
4. Select “Exam Type” PSLE
5. Select your “Year” 2023
6. List of school will be displayed
7. Click on Alphabet letter of college you studied
8. Now View your PSLE results.
TO SEE STD 7 RESULTS CLICK THE LINK BELLOW