The Tanzania National Roads Agency (TANROADS) on behalf of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania entered into a contract for ongoing Upgrading of NDUTA JCT-KIBONDOTOWN-KIBONDO-JCT(25.9KM) to Bitumen Standard,
The Regional Manager’s Office TANROADS – Kigoma, on behalf of the Chief Executive, TANROADS, intend to recruit qualified and competent Staff to fill the following vacant posts on specific duties short – terms contracts within the Region.
Only successful applicants will be notified to attend the interview at their own cost at
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL ENGINEER (1 POST)
- Must be a holder of Bachelor Degree in civil or material engineering from any recognized higher Learning Institution/colleges;
- Must be Registered with ERB as Professional Engineering.
- A postgraduate qualification in pavement or materials engineering and experience in contract administration under FIDIC/ PPRA Condition of contract will be an added advantage
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft, word, excel and auto card
- At least five years of General experience in Pavement/Materials related to road design and construction;
- Served in a similar Capacity on at least Two (2) project of road construction similar magnitude in the last (five) Years.
- He/she must have a working experience of at least 3 years in Sub-Sahara Countries;
- Experience in super paved roads construction will be an added advantage.
- Shall Head the site staff and shall be responsible for all technical and administrative aspect on site
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English and swahili.
- Age Limit 35 years and above.
POSITION TITLE: MATERIAL TECHNICIAN (1 Post)
must have full Technician Certificate or diploma in civil engineering or equivalent from any recognize Learning Institution/ colleges; computer literate;
- At least 3 years cumulative experience related to road/ Bridge design and construction;
- Served as a Pavement/ Material technician or an equivalent Capacity on at least Three (3) in road construction project of similar magnitude and complexity
- Self motivation, able to work under pressure outside working hours with minimum supervision;
- Fluent in Swahili and English
- Must be Tanzanian Citizen;
- Age Limit: 25 ears and above
MODES OF APPLICATION
All interested applicant are invited to apply and submit their application letters to the under- mentioned address not later than 24th May 2021 with their
- complete CVs
- certified copies of all academic and professional certificate
- name of three referees including former employer if any
- applicant contact telephone number
- postal address.
APPLICATION LETTERS SHOUD BE POSTED TO THE FOLLOWING ADRESS
P.O. BOX 97
(KASULU ROAD UJENZI YARD)
E-mail: [email protected]
Deadline for submission is 24th May, 2021 at 16:00 Hrs
21 JOB OPPORTUNITY | NAFASI ZA KAZI SHIRIKA LA RELI TANZANIA
This is one awesome article post.Thanks Again. Will read on…