Senior Manager; Mass Affluent (Re-advertisement)
To lead a team of Relationship Managers in growing the Mass Affluent book by providing holistic financial advice and deepen client relationships by identifying broader product and service solutions that meet their investment, savings and credit needs.
- Identify potential new clients and work with them to build relationships with the goal of managing their wealth.
- Grow Mass Affluent portfolio and portfolio management for local and foreign currency of the premier segment
- Develop and manage the strategy of the Mass Affluent clients, and ensure smooth execution.
- Develop and implement tactical market plans in support of Mass Affluent strategy.
- Together with Retail Products team, formulate client relationship deepening models for customer upgrade strategies including relationship pricing and differentiated product pricing models
- Implement mass affluent customer engagement and portfolio strategy to drive product penetration and profitability.
- Conduct customer focus groups and competitor reviews to determine the appetite for differentiated products in the Retail Affluent customer segment
- Formulate suitable sales and marketing plans to grow the client base and maintain robust pipeline of business opportunities.
- Ensures Relationship Managers manage client portfolios
- Through Relationship Managers ensure client accounts are closely monitored and are performing positively to meet client needs.
- Create strategies for client acquisition, expansion and retention in the markets
- Build and develop high performing teams
- Determine and manage Training Needs Analysis and succession plans for entire team.
- Ensure team members own and manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in timely manner. Act as escalation point for their unresolved queries and complaints.
- Accountable for effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change
- Create an empowering environment for team members, encourage individual ownership and initiative.
- Ensuring clients are being directed and serviced in the appropriate manner and be key point of escalation.
- Business understanding of the characteristics of Mass Affluent clients, consumer buying behavior and pricing sensitivity, and knowledge on premier banking offerings for Retail Banking
- Strong understanding of banking and lending products.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of appropriate legislation and regulations affecting banking and customer interaction
- Interpersonal skills; Planning and organizing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Selling and negotiation skills; presentation skills; Influencing skills
- Personal motivation and drive with the ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment
- Strong Relationship Management skills
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in business studies, Banking, Finance or Economics, preferably with a Master’s degree in business administration and or management
- A minimum of 7 years’ relevant working experience in Premier Banking Operations with focus on Mass Affluent is a must, with at least 3 years in a leadership role.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please be advised that if you are not contacted within 14 working days of the advert closing date then you have not been shortlisted.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it”.