Relationship Manager; Diaspora
To be liaison between diaspora clients and the bank to ensure growth of this segment and entire business value chain with the aim of maximizing the Bank’s revenue through understanding of customer’s needs.
- To develop business, sell and ensure that there is increased customer base, deposit, earnings, facility utilization and usage of bank products and services.
- Be the principal contact point for the bank’s relationship with a designated portfolio of diaspora customers and non-customers to all other NMB departments/units as per customer needs.
- To grow and maintain quality loan book
- Plan, manage and execute campaigns in international markets with high customer potential for recruitment; Prepare, direct and coordinate online sales campaigns.
- Analyze market intelligence across global markets, develop tactical campaign, sales plan, and champion development of innovative products.
- Prepare monthly status reports – Business engagements and quantify values achieved.
- Ensure an effective call program is maintained on all allocated relationships and prospects; Make client care calls and address complaints as they may arise and ensure timely closure of the queries/complaints.
- Be conversant with policies and procedures pertaining all bank products and services and be able to adapt to change based on technological advancements and customer sophistication.
- Maintain close relationship with key stakeholders i.e Embassies and Tanzanian diaspora leaders, Ministry of Foreign affairs
- Manage and monitor performance of the whole portfolio against set targets.
- Review daily balance/deposit movements and loan portfolio trends per customer.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products, operations, regulations and specific markets for diaspora clients and wealth management needs.
- In-depth knowledge of diaspora needs (products, services and behavior).
- Preferably able to speaks other Foreign languages beyond English such as French/German/Spanish.
- Relationship Management skills; Strong networking skills
- Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that is needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Sales and Marketing; Business Development skills
- Commercial Acumen
- Strong oral and written communication; Planning and organizing skills
- Ability and flexibility to travel widely and be accessible to customers from different time zones.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 4 years’ experience in sales or service-related role.
- General experience in product development and credit analysis.
- Proficiency in use of MS office tools.
“NMB Bank Plc does not charge any fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.”