Vaccination post supervisor is responsible for supervising all COVID19 vaccination activities in the area.
- Responsible with immunization activities in the Post service area
- Coordinate the post activities
- House to house mobilization is done prior implementation within the post service area.
- Ensure the volunteers are mature and respected persons selected within the service area who can influence change in the community
- The post is functioning according to the vaccination post implementation plan
- Ensure all eligible people under priority group are vaccinated voluntarily
- The availability of vaccine, cold chain and logistics materials
- Ensure the availability of emergency AEFI drug kit
- Monitor, manage and audit all AEFI cases and report to the Council Supervisor immediate
- Data collection, compilation and submission to the Council Supervisor on daily basis
- Collect the safety boxes from the post to the designated burn areas every day.
- Monitoring and supervision of the implementation
- Monitor the waste management issues in the out post
Qualifications and Requirements
For appointment to the post of Regional Coordinator, a candidate must;
- A university degree in any health science discipline, social science, international studies, public administration, economics, engineering, earth sciences or a related field is required.
- At least 1 years’ work experience
- Experience working in PEPFAR funded projects is an added advantage
- Should be self-motivated
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
A competitive and attractive salary will be offered to successful candidates (1000 USD – 2000 USD)
Interested candidates should submit an application letter, a detailed copy of their CV, and names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work related referees.
Applications should be submitted by hand or through e-mail: [email protected] to the Human Resource Officer – DSM Sub grantee by 7th August 2021
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.