3 Job Opportunities at Wembley International, Sales Executive
DetailsApplication deadline: 2022-03-30
Salary Range (Tsh)0 – 500,000
Business / Employer name WEMBLEY INTERNATIONAL (TANZANIA) LIMITED
Company : IndustryAgriculture
Job Level :Entry Level
Work Type: Full Time
Minimum Qualification: Diploma
Years of Experience: 1 year
Number of Positions : 3
Sales, Distribution & Promotion of Agricultural Inputs-Fertilizer, pesticides, agricultural equipment and other assigned products of company’s business portfolio
Achieves maximum sales profitability growth and accounting penetration within as assigned market segment by effectively selling company products.
Plan and achieve weekly/monthly sales as per monthly and annual sales plan.
Ensure payment collection and safe delivery of goods to customers.
Work with dealers, retailers to help them sell off the bought goods and work for re-order
To deposit cash collection in bank or give Director present to be deposited
Maintain all records of business transactions with customers and match it with company records on periodic basis.
Suggest and execute market promotion plans to achieve target sales and market share as per plan.
Maintain competitor and market information and report to office on periodic basis.
Attend customer/market requirements to achieve customer satisfaction and enhance company’s business.
Submit weekly/monthly sales/collection/promotion plan according to annual plan.
Submit daily /weekly / monthly call and progress report against the plans in respective formats.
Work with accountability and honesty in any other area as desired by company.
Adhere to all company policies and code of conduct while discharge of duties.
Technical and scientific qualification
Knowledge of agriculture products.
Sales experience in areas related to agriculture.
Good communication and public relation.
Flexibility in travelling.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or agribusiness.
- 1- 3 years’ experience in sales of agriculture product.
- Applicant must attach an up-to date curriculum vitae (CV) having reliable Contacts.
- Applicant should apply on strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants must attach their certificate copies
- Applicants should indicate three reputable referees with their reliable contacts
- A signed application letter should be written in English and Address to BRANCH MANAGER, Wembley international Tanzania limited, P O Box75641. DAR ES SALAAM
- Deadline for application is 30th MARCH 2022
- Only Shortlisted candidate will be informed on a date of interview.