Job Opportunities at Dodoma Regional Administrative Secretary, Driver II
“Excel in administrative and technical services to Local Government Authorities and other stakeholders for Regional sustainable Development”
To facilitate and provide high quality administrative and technical services to Local Government Authorities and other stakeholders, and create enabling Environment for the promotion of sustainable Social-economic Development of Local Communities in the Region
POST DRIVER GRADE II – 2 POST
POST CATEGORY (S) DRIVER’S
EMPLOYER Dodoma Regional Administrative Secretary
APPLICATION TIMELINE: 2021-09-08 2021-09-21
JOB SUMMARY NA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Inspect the vehicle before and after the trip to determine the safety condition of the vehicle;
2, To send staff to various places on business trips;
3. Doing minor car repairs;
4. Keeping a record of all trips in the “Log-book”;
5. Collecting and distributing various documents;
6. Provide technical advice on vehicle safety and operation;
7. Do car cleaning; and
8. To perform such other duties as may be assigned to him by his / her related leader and his education and work skills.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Form IV Certificate (Form IV) and Grade E or C1 License for a motor vehicle which he or she has worked for at least one year without causing an accident.
Must have attended a Basic Driving Course offered by the Vocational Training Academy (VETA) or another Government recognized College.
Applicants with a Grade II Technical Examination Certificate will be considered first.
The deadline for submitting the application is 21 September 2021.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
2 Job Opportunities at/Nafasi za kaz Kasulu District Council, Driver II