134 Call For Interview BRELA ~ Legal Officer II
The Business Registrations and Licensing Agency (BRELA) is an Executive Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade responsible for business administration and regulation of the laws; namely
- Companies Registration
- Business Names Registration
- Trade and Service Marks Registration, granting of Patents
- Issuing of Industrial License.
It was established under the Government Executive Agencies Act No. 30 of 1997 and formally launched on 3rd December 1999.
To be world class customer focused business regulatory and facilitatory Agency.
To regulate and facilitate business operations by adopting internationally recognized best practice.
The Agency staff being public servant shall always be guided by the following values:
- Timely delivery of service
- Respect for the rule of law
- Being fair, impartial and accountable
- Teamwork spirit oriented
- Acting professionally
- Proactive and strive to serve with vigor
- Pursuit of excellence